ATLAS FILTRI NORTH AMERICA is a fast-growing global company, with manufacturing in Italy and distribution in North America. We have been designing and producing advanced water filtration systems for over 30 years and we are successfully and rapidly expanding sales across North America. We are looking to fill multiple positions and we offer a stable work environment with opportunities for career growth and to advance your education goals.
We have an excellent, flexible, and steady work environment with opportunities for carrier growth and education goals.
This job opening is new and was posted on December 8th 2021.
We are looking for an energetic warehouse worker to receive and dispatch merchandise to and from our warehouse: You will load and unload outgoing and incoming delivery vehicles. You will select products from the warehouse, load, and secure goods to pallets, move inventory to delivery area, and load merchandise. You will unload stock from delivery vehicles, and transport to and store in designated warehouse positions. You will always keep your work environment clean and tidy, and comply with all relevant safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
To ensure success you need the ability to follow instructions and operate in an orderly manner. Preferred applicants are hard-working, focused, and have outstanding problem-solving skills.
Warehouse Worker Responsibilities:
• Ensuring cleanliness, tidiness, and safety of work environment.
• Loading and unloading delivery vehicles.
• Accepting delivery of inventory.
• Counting and confirming inventory.
• Inspecting inventory for damage and faults.
• Communicating errors to relevant parties.
• Marking and labeling stock.
• Storing inventory in accessible manner.
• Loading and wrapping stock on pallets.
• Building loads with forklift and electronic pallet jack.
Warehouse Worker Requirements: * 18 years of age or older.
• Work experience as general laborer, preferably in warehouse.
• Ability to operate forklift proficiently.
• Completion of background investigation and drug screening.
• Strong people skills.
• Good moral character.
• Physically strong, agile, dexterous, and undeterred by heights and adverse climatic conditions.
• Positive work history and ability to maintain solid attendance.
Work Remotely * No
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
Regional Sales Manager (Midwest)
This job opening is new and was posted on December 9th 2021.
Atlas Filtri is a manufacturer of water filtration housings, filters and components focus on the plumbing wholesale market. Sales to other industries include but are not limited to water treatment, food equipment, medical equipment and global OEMs. The current product offering includes patents and IP technology not available from competitors. Products are of high quality and manufactured in Italy and North America.
Our products are certified and validated under NSF certification through IAPMO third party testing that meets the highest industry standards and exceeds competitive levels. The current state of the water treatment segment of the plumbing wholesale industry is in transition and the opportunity to develop sales and expand distribution has never been better.
The regional sales representative’s roles offer a challenging position to grow and support an expanding market while learning about innovative water filtration technology.
The focus is on supporting current representatives, which includes traveling to areas within the assigned region, the development of new account opportunities, current distribution, lead development, field training, reporting, and participating in sales strategies.
• The position reports to the Director of Sales
• Meet the sales requirements established for the assigned region
• Travel throughout the region to meet with manufacturer’s representatives
• Participate in tradeshows and events
• Locate and attend sales calls representing the Atlas Filtri brand
• Conduct sales training with distributors, outlets, sales reps, contractors and mechanical engineering companies
• Answer technical questions in a timely manner
• Research and locate sales opportunities throughout region
• Report weekly on activities in the region
• Qualify leads and establish a distribution direction
• Participate in annually and strategic planning
• Disrupt competitive product positioning in target accounts
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year university or 5 years of plumbing wholesale sales experience
• Experience in selling water filters in residential and light commercial applications
• Knowledge of applying water filters to applications
• Operates with a level of creditability with an ethical approach to the market
• Focused on a long-term sales career
• Working knowledge of Microsoft programs
• Some experience working with a CRM program
• 401K with matching
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Work from home
• Flexible schedule
• Professional development assistance
Base salary commensurate with experience: $60k - $90k
Job Type: Full-time
If you have not found an opportunity that is in line with your profile, send us your application anyway! We will evaluate your resume and keep you under consideration for the future.