PROTECTION OF PRIVACY - ATLAS FILTRI LLC
1. Atlas Filtri’s website is designed to collect certain types of data, such as:
The type of browser and its settings,
Information about the device’s operating system,
Information about other identifiers assigned to the device,
The IP address from which the device accesses our website, and
Information about the geographic location of the device when it accesses a website or mobile application.
3. Atlas Filtri collects and uses PII to manage its relationship with users and to offer better service, by customizing a user’s experience and interaction with our website, including, without limitation, in relation to: (i) product-related orders, activations and registrations; (ii) creation and verification of user profiles for online services; (iii) requests for information or claims; (iv) registering for marketing activities, newsletters or support; (v) work requests; and (vi) registering for contests or participating in surveys.
4. Atlas Filtri does not sell, transfer or disclose PII to third parties except as set forth herein. By using our website, users consent to Atlas Filtri transferring PII to Atlas Filtri affiliates both in the United States and throughout the rest of the world. In addition, Atlas Filtri may disclose PII: (i) to respond to legitimate requests on the part of the police or public entities; (ii) respecting laws, regulations, subpoenas or decrees by judicial or other governmental authorities; (iii) investigating and assisting in the prevention of safety threats, fraud or other damaging activities: (iv) applying/protecting the rights and property of Atlas Filtri or its affiliates; and (v) protecting the rights or personal safety of Atlas Filtri, its employees and third parties that use Atlas Filtri properties, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
5. “Cookies” are pieces of information (actually, alphanumeric identifiers) generated by web servers, and stored on a user’s web browser for future access. Atlas Filtri uses both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for user’s to navigate our site. A session ID expires when the user closes the browser. A persistent remains on a user’s hard drive for an extended period of time. A user can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in the web browser’s “help” file. Atlas Filtri sets a persistent to store users’ passwords. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance their experience on our website. If a user rejects cookies, the user may still use the Atlas Filtri website, but the ability to use some areas of our website may be limited. Cookies cannot view or retrieve data from other cookies, nor can they capture files or data stored on a user’s computer. Atlas Filtri does not link the information that it stores in cookies to any PII or other information that may be used to ascertain a user’s identity. The prior approval of users is not required to install cookies.
6. Atlas Filtri also uses profiling and analytical third party cookies to create user profiles in order to send a user on-line advertising messages with the preferences expressed by the user. Our website uses:
Google Analytics to generates third party analytical cookies for the collection of information on the number of visiting users and how they visit our website. This information is used for improvement of our website’s functionalities, content organization, user experience, and support for different platforms;
Google Tag Manager to allow users to update the tags and code snippets, such as those intended for traffic analysis or marketing optimization;
Google AdWords to allow the publication of text ads, images and videos on the search results pages and on the Google content network sites;
Google Font for font management;
Youtube / Vimeo embedded video for viewing Youtube and Vimeo videos without leaving the Atlas Filtri website;
Google Recaptcha to prevent unauthorized accesses to users’ accounts; and
Google Maps for displaying the position of the Atlas Filtri offices and calculate directions.
7. E-mail messages from Atlas Filtri may use links to bring the user to a relevant area of the Web, after re-routing though an Atlas Filtri server. The re-routing system allows Atlas to change the URL destination of the link, if necessary, and determine the effectiveness of our marketing systems. It is also possible for Atlas Filtri to use social media functionalities that allow users to share information on Atlas Filtri with their own social network and interacting with Atlas Filtri on different social media sites. The use of these functionalities by the user may result in the collection or sharing of information related to the user, based on functionality. Atlas Filtri encourages the user to examine the privacy information and settings for social media sites the user interacts with in order to understand what information may be collected, used and shared by these sites.